Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Flow Away

BCPs DONE!!! AUNT FLOW...IN FULL EFFECT! CD3 will be Thursday! Back in the game!!!!
Added Bonus: I'm on March Break! Which means...sleeping in till 10, lots of walks with Cosmo, playing with my new Crockpot, woo hoo!
Other exciting news...yesterday was my 2 year anniversary!Here are a few pics from the BIG DAY!



This one is from the night before the wedding, me and my 2 younger sisters




Here's us during the ceremony



This is us doing our first dance to Hungry Eyes from Dirty Dancing (we took lessons!)



And some pics with the cake




It really was the happiest day of my life!

Hubs and I went out to an awesome Italian restaurant on Friday to celebrate. Yesterday we swapped cotton gifts (second anniversaries apparently call for cotton presents??), I got a robe, he got fancy undies. We also enjoyed a spaghetti dinner with homemade sauce and meatballs from the crockpot! Awesome day. Plus the weather was freakin' amazing! It was 12 degrees (celsius..sorry american friends...not sure of the conversion off hand!) and totally sunny! Today is more of the same! LOVE IT! And I'm not the only one who loves it....



So, i'm super happy to be flowing right now and going to my CD3 appt on Thurs. Please please please cross your fingers for me that my mighty cysts are GONZO!
I think I'm officically de-funkified for now...sorry for my last totally miserable post!
We'll see how the funkification is tomorrow...its my birthday. NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT AT ALL.
More on that later.
See yas! I gotta get outside and soak up the sun!
LTB

9 comments:

  1. WOO HOO for no more BCPs! Keeping everything crossed that the cysts are gone and this cycle is a-go. And congratulations on two years. That's so exciting. We are about to celebrate our two-year anniversary in May.

    Good luck on Thursday and, in case you don't post before then, happy birthday tomorrow! I hope you enjoy your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your appointment on thursday goes well and shows no signs of a cyst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wedding pics! They are beautiful! Congratulations on the anniversary and Happy Early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to sun too!!!!
    Fingers crossed for you that this cycle goes the way you want it to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wedding pics, they're so beautiful!!! Happy anniversary and happy early birthday! I hope your CD3 u/s goes perfect and this is THE cycle. It has to help that you're on break this month too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're feeling better - nothing like a little R&R to brighten your spirits, right? And yay for CD1. Mine is today too, and I could not have been happier. Good luck on Thursday and hope those cysts are GONE. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Yay for AF!!!! even if its on your anniversary, its a small price to pay =)

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for those cysts to be outta there and for your awesome lucky cycle to begin! Love the pics, the details of your dress are beautiful! And so is the cake, yum.

    Happy anniversary =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for AF, gotta love it when you're actually happy to see her!! Although I'll miss my cycle buddy :)!! And happy anniversary (gorgeous pics) and happy almost bday!!! Hope you have sommething fun planned, other than celebrating that the cysts are GONE!!! Fingers crossed for you hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GONZO cyst, GONZO!!!!!!!!!! Those little suckers aren't showing up, I just know it. :)

    ReplyDelete