1. We moved. We love love love our new house. Definitely an adjustment from downtown living but now that I have joined a bunch of mom things and have many friends and playmates for Alexandra I am honestly loving it.
2. Some days I am so exhausted (and Alexandra is exceptionally whiney) and I sometimes miss working. I am looking forward to returning to my "other job" one day...i don't think I am "supposed' to admit it but, I don't think being a SAHM is for me. When A was one year old I was NOT READY to go back to work. But now that she is 16 months old (holy cow!) I am feeling like atleast part time work would be great. We shall see what the future holds.
3. But that won't be soon...baby #2 is growing big and strong! We will be 24 weeks on Monday and I am getting quite the huge belly. Everything is goingn great. HE is kickign up a storm and making me very exhausted! But i seriously can't believe how much faster this pregnancy is flying by than the one with Alexandra. I am just so busy running after my crazy adorable toddler that i often forget i'm pregnant.
4. i'm scared of having baby #2. I'm scared I won't love him like I love Alexandra. Because I am so head over heels crazy for that little girl that I just don't know if my heart can make room for the little guy coming this August! I know many moms feel this way so I'm just hoping that they aren't lying when they say that the love just multiplies once baby 2 arrives.
5. This pregnancy, although it is going by quickly, is much harder than the first. I am not free to nap all weekend long or to exercise everyday (ok, maybe i'm just lazy but I have not worked out consistently at all this pregnancy, big change from my workouts with A), I am carrying around a 20 pound toddler for hours each day (little brat refuses her stroller - like psychotic screaming fits, and can undo those stinkin grocery cart seatbelts and thinks it is soooo fun to stand up in the grocery cart! Ahhh!) so my back and pelvis and everything just aches. I am also really struggling with pregnancy rhinitis which i never had before and to top it off I have had to have 2 root canals done in the past month...brutal! Ahhh...not that I'm complaining or anything! I'm pregnant and that in itself is so incredible and amazing.
So, I could go on and on but I will stop there since I need to go to sleep~ need my energy for Alexandra's gymnastics class bright and early tomorrow morning! here are a few pics of my girl!
Playing with her bestie...(Alexandra is in the back)
Walking my doggie!
Bubble fun at gymnastics!!!
She may be a "toddler" but she's still rockin' the baby belly!
I love this kid!