Friday, April 20, 2012

Oh hi there!

Well well well...if it hasn't been over 3 freaking months since I have posted! Woah! Life got really busy, I got really tired (and lazy...) and I just haven't written a thing. I have been reading religiously and have been cheering so many of you on in your new adventures (of TTC, pregnancy #2, life...etc). As for our life now...its great.
1. We moved. We love love love our new house. Definitely an adjustment from downtown living but now that I have joined a bunch of mom things and have many friends and playmates for Alexandra I am honestly loving it.
2. Some days I am so exhausted (and Alexandra is exceptionally whiney) and I sometimes miss working. I am looking forward to returning to my "other job" one day...i don't think I am "supposed' to admit it but, I don't think being a SAHM is for me. When A was one year old I was NOT READY to go back to work. But now that she is 16 months old (holy cow!) I am feeling like atleast part time work would be great. We shall see what the future holds.
3. But that won't be soon...baby #2 is growing big and strong! We will be 24 weeks on Monday and I am getting quite the huge belly.  Everything is goingn great. HE is kickign up a storm and making me very exhausted! But i seriously can't believe how much faster this pregnancy is flying by than the one with Alexandra. I am just so busy running after my crazy adorable toddler that i often forget i'm pregnant.
4. i'm scared of having baby #2. I'm scared I won't love him like I love Alexandra. Because I am so head over heels crazy for that little girl that I just don't know if my heart can make room for the little guy coming this August! I know many moms feel this way so I'm just hoping that they aren't lying when they say that the love just multiplies once baby 2 arrives.
5. This pregnancy, although it is going by quickly, is much harder than the first. I am not free to nap all weekend long or to exercise everyday (ok, maybe i'm just lazy but I have not worked out consistently at all this pregnancy, big change from my workouts with A), I am carrying around a 20 pound toddler for hours each day (little brat refuses her stroller - like psychotic screaming fits, and can undo those stinkin grocery cart seatbelts and thinks it is soooo fun to stand up in the grocery cart! Ahhh!) so my back and pelvis and everything just aches. I am also really struggling with pregnancy rhinitis which i never had before and to top it off I have had to have 2 root canals done in the past month...brutal! Ahhh...not that I'm complaining or anything! I'm pregnant and that in itself is so incredible and amazing.

So, I could go on and on but I will stop there since I need to go to sleep~ need my energy for Alexandra's gymnastics class bright and early tomorrow morning! here are a few pics of my girl!

Playing with her bestie...(Alexandra is in the back)


 Yummy...frozen yogurt!

Walking my doggie!


Bubble fun at gymnastics!!!

She may be a "toddler" but she's still rockin' the baby belly!

I love this kid!

10 comments:

  1. Miss Alexandra has gotten so big! Such a pretty girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! :) A baby boy! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad everything is going well. And congrats on the baby boy. The perfect family! I hope you start feeling better soon, or that the rest of the pregnancy goes quickly, or both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a boy and a girl - how exciting!

    these pics are cute! Clara still has that hilarious belly, too. ha ha

    A looks JUST like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love her belly!!!

    I'm glad everything is going well, and am so excited about your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering what happened to you! So excited about your new baby to be! Congrats on having one of both now! Boys are very fun! Although not as fun to dress :) I love Alexandra's budah belly! Alex has mostly lost his now that he's walking everywhere. *sniff* our babies aren't supposed to grow up! I tried to send you a message on here a while back but couldn't find any contact info on ya. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait to see your pregnancy progress ... Have you decided on a name?? Prepared the room??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I've already commented on this but this is the only way I have to contact you so here goes.....I hope you are doing well! I'm assuming you've had the baby by now? I don't remember when you were due. I wanted to let you know that I've changed blog services. If you still want to follow me I'd love for you to come over. Just send me an email at blogginmama30@gmail.com and I'll give you the blog address and password :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have also commented before but I am hoping you decide or have time to update soon! Hope all is well and that the holiday season is merry and bright for you and yours!

    www.wackyamazingreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased things are going well. And also congratulations for the selecting. The right family! I hope you start off experience greater quickly, or the other pregnancy will go swiftly, or even both!buy rs goldBillig WOW Gold Kaufen

    ReplyDelete