Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So What Wednesday

so what if....

my baby has never napped in her crib...until today! I honestly never tried getting her to nap in her crib so today I did it and she fell asleep in there for 45 minutes! Unfortunately, I fell asleep about 30 minutes after her, so I only got a 15 minute nap...oh well!

I just realized I am still using Christmas themed hand towels in my bathroom (yes I've changed them but I keep putting back clean Christmas ones!)

I took one gravol pill to help me sleep, and I think it helped my baby sleep...and I liked it. However, I will do the responsible thing and not take it again until I'm not bf'ing. Guess she's gotta learn to sleep with out sleep aids...

I put a lot of the clothes people have bought Alexandra away in the "too small bag" not because they are too small but because I don't think they are cute.

I'm obsessed with Mommy-groups. I love the one I'm in. And I signed up for another one. And I would sign up for a third if I could find one! I don't know what it is but I love the conversation, the forced friendships, the common bond of our babies and no pressure to hang out after the group or call my "mom friends" on the phone. we just reliably meet up every week at the same place and talk about our babies. So fun! (Boy oh boy...my idea of fun has changed!!!)

What are you saying SO WHAT to?

6 comments:

  1. I still have my Christmas hot plate out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your mommy groups! I don't "belong" to one, but I would like to! How did you "sign up" for it??

    My little one doesn't sleep in her crib either...and that's a battle I'm not ready to fight just yet. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mommy group sounds like a dream to me. That's a big "someday" thing for me. I'm so glad you enjoy it and have those women to vent to.

    BTW - no shame in not putting her in clothes that aren't super cute. It's the thought that counts I know, but she shouldn't have to suffer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I've always thought about that. Would I really have to put my child in some ugly outfit just because someone gave it as a gift? Thanks for the "too small" bag idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. B hasn't napped in his crib yet either. And I'm no where near ready. :) And I exchanged all the ugly clothes we got as gifts if I was able to figure out where they were from. No shame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you find the mommy groups? I'd love to join one!

    ReplyDelete