Thursday, April 22, 2010

I think I'm gonna puke

I think I'm gonna puke....for a few reasons.



Reason #1: my pregnancy twin Al at Mission Motherhood received some terrible news at her first u/s today. Ectopic pregnancy. I am heartbroken for her. And scared. And sad. Go wish Al some happy thoughts and give her a hug.



Reason #2: could it be morning sicknes? 11am...sudden juices flowing into my mouth (like when you eat something really sour)...feel like i'm going to yak. 1:20pm....same thing. Uh oh.



In a way I want morning sickness for the feeling like i'm actually preggers. but after what i felt today, i'm scared of what may come.



On a side note i am 100% hating my work today. I coach track and field and we had a practice at 6:45am to 8am this morning at a track that is about a 15min car ride from our school. I teach at 8:30. So at 8am I jump in a cab with my coaching outfit on and rush to school to teach periods 1 and 2. I left my coaching outfit on. Well, then at lunch I get a bitch-ass email from the Head of the Senior School stating that my attire was inappropriate and i am require to change before teaching. F-u!!! I thought it was likely more improtant for me to show up to class on time than to change before class! My stuffy private school is so full of bullshit and have no idea what is really important. And to make me even more mad I saw 2 other teachers today wearing their coaching outfits while teaching. I hate these snobby bitches that run my school! Lighten up already!

ugh. so now i'm back wearing my uber-uncomfortable work clothes that luckily I had in my car (oh...and they are the same ones i wore yesterday since i had left them in my car overnight....how lovely.)

Thanks for listening to my stupid rant!



Hope you all have a good day!

LTB

7 comments:

  1. Yuck on the morning sickness and double yuck on work being so terrible! I'm sorry. :( And I feel so bad about Al. I can't take any more bad news in IF land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, poor Al. :( It breaks my heart.

    That sucks your school is being lame! I'm sorry! And that blows you didn't avoid morning sickness. But you are so right: It's so GOOD to have these symptoms. It means that baby(ies!) = healthy and awesome. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck. :( But at least it's for a good reason? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, screw those bitches at your work! Such a bummer.

    I hope the morning sickness is a great sign of a healthy baby in there! Wishing you lots of luck.

    I know, I can't believe that about Al...so sad for her. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out and the support, LTB.

    I hope that you pregnancy continues on perfectly and healthily. I'll be thinking of you at your ultrasound next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you're feeling pukey, that is NO fun!! But I do hope it means that baby is happy and healthy and loving being in your tummy!!! Next week is the big week for us LTB, I can hardly stand it!! I hope the weekend FLIES by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you're not feeling well (Al's news made me feel like puking, too) - but at least it's a good preggo sign and can hopefully give you some reassurance as you wait for that first ultrasound.
    Sorry about the annoying work politics. Geez....sounds like you do enough for them without having to worry about always dressing to their "standards"!

    ReplyDelete