Thursday, June 16, 2011

6 months

Time flies when you are having fun!

Just a quick post to document my baby turning 6 months old! I don't have the energy for a long or interesting post (despite many issues on my mind that I want to discuss with my blog-buds!) since one thing 6 months seems to have brought is sleep troubles.... :(
Alexadra turned 6 months old on Sunday! Holy cow! How did my little new born suddenly become closer to a year than to a fetus in my belly! How did my once tiny 5.5 pound baby become a totally normal sized chubby 15 pound baby! She is so much more interested in toys and fun stuff (like mommy's cell phone and the tv remotes) than ever. Here she is hard at work at her "desk":


She now sits totally unassisted! She did this for the first time on her 6 month birthday and now is a pro! I'm so proud of my little girl and it is soooo cute!



She also found her feet in the past week or so and thinks it is so fun to play with them. She is still not interested in rolling over in either direction. She has done both directions but will not do it consistently. She is pigging out on organic brown rice cereal but is not interested in pureed carrots, peas or sweet potatoes and for some reason she will only eat when my husband feeds her. From me she just closes her lips tight and turns her head away! She knows I've got the good stuff!


She is the love of my life.

Happy half-birthday baby girl!

7 comments:

  1. she is so beautiful! Happy 6 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months lil girl! She is super adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! You're doing a great job with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beauty! I love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that last picture! Yay 6 months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh she is way too cute!! LOVE!!! I cannot believe how quickly times goes either - it was just yesterday I was POAS and now I have a three month old!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, too cute. she looks just like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete